200 mg CBD + 2 mg THC per ml Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Drops
- 200 mg CBD and 2 mg THC per ml.
- Use as needed. If you are unsure of your personal THC tolerance please start with a small dose and gradually increase until you find what works for you.
- Our Full-Spectrum Drops are derived from hemp grown in the Pacific Northwest that is CO2 extracted for superior quality. To ensure quality and efficacy, each batch is comprehensively third-party tested by ISO 17025 accredited, state licensed, and bonded laboratories.
- Place desired amount under the tongue, and hold for up to 90 seconds for best results. Swallow with water. Activation time is 15-120 minutes.
- Contains less-than 0.3% THC (less-than 3.0 mg of THC per ml).
- Available in 30 ml (6,000 mg CBD) or 120 ml (24,000 mg CBD) bottles.
- Graduated dropper for accurate dosing.
- Ingredients: MCT Coconut Oil, Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract.
- View Third-Party Test Results Here.
- **ATTENTION OREGON CUSTOMERS!** New hemp product regulations in Oregon limit the amount of THC that can be contained in any one bottle for sale to our Oregon customers. As such, we can now only sell 30 ml (6,000 mg CBD) bottles of this blend to customers who are taking delivery in Oregon. We will NOT be increasing our prices for our Oregon customers at this time. If your order is shipping to Oregon and contains a 120 ml (24,000 mg) bottle, your order will be changed from a single 120 ml bottle (24,000 mg CBD) to 4/each of 30 ml (6,000 mg CBD) bottles, at the same price. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
less is more- extremely concentrated
Easier to bump up slowly to get perfect dosing. Having used this for several years, finding ******* slips away. Allow the product some sublingual time before swallowing seems to provide increased absorption. Too much product does give me some rebound ******** - not unpleasant. The best product for the price - a flag waving Alliant!
Great Product, AMAZING Price
This is a high-quality product at a fraction of what most places charge. So grateful for a company that makes this affordable enough for regular use.
I've had an interesting experience with this. I've used full spectrum CBD before, but the 1ml serving is MUCH more potent than I was used to (my mistake, it's obvious) so it works very well, but I saw you were supposed to shake it before use, so I did, and boy did I get HIGH (1st time ever, haha). I will probably get the isolate from now on for recovery, but this product for "fun" if you catch my drift..
The taste is very mild, even at the concentration I use.
What I was hoping for.
I have been using the full spectrum oil for 3 weeks now and it has been far better than what I expected but is just what I was hoping for. This has been such a relief to have this product and for it to be affordable.