NEW PRODUCT! 6,000 mg Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Drops 120 ml
- 50 mg CBD and 2.5mg THC per ml.
- Perfect for beginners or those who prefer lower doses of CBD, while maintaining the same THC content per ml as our other full-spectrum Oil Drops.
- Contains less-than 0.3% THC
- 120 one-ml servings per bottle.
- Graduated dropper for accurate serving size.
- Ingredients: MCT Oil, Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract.
- View Third-Party Test Results Here
- Our Full-Spectrum Drops are derived from hemp grown in the USA that is CO2 extracted for superior quality. To ensure quality and efficacy, each batch is comprehensively third-party tested by ISO 17025 accredited, state licensed, and bonded laboratories. Place desired amount under the tongue, and hold for up to 90 seconds for best results. Swallow with water. Activation time is 15-120 minutes.
I was surprised at how well this CBD helps me considering it's much cheaper than other CBD brands I've purchased from. I take CBD each night to help me fall asleep and not clench my teeth.
Hi. Thanks for reaching out. I love your approach & really enjoyed talking with you, but honestly it's hard to feel much effect from the 50:2.5 MCT oil. I'm a 74 yr old, retired researcher & herbalist with mild cognitive impairment and stress/*******/depression issues. I love the homemade CBD dominant sublingual tinctures that I can't afford to make since the covid inflation. I might get more out of your 50:2.5 if it were a rapidly absorbed ethanol tincture and would love to drop by for a private in-depth chat. What's a good time of day for this?
Purchased this mainly for my 13 week old 20 lb Siberian husky x Finnish lapphund puppy that was having seizures every other day or so. Giving him 12.5 mg full spectrum 2x a day and his seizures have decreased to once a week. He sleeps a lot more now but I’d rather this than the zombie he would be from pharmaceutical drugs. I’m happy overall and the price is great. It’s nice being able to afford high doses if I want. Was considering the 24,000 mg infusion but for me I like the cbd:thc ratio on the 6,000 better. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
They reported that its very gentle, but definitely relaxes them. This product is so exemplary, and reasonably priced, I do buy it for people I know that might get benefit from CBD products. Alliant ships quickly. Personally, I use the higher ratio CBD:THC mixture and find it sends me deeply to sleep without morning grogginess. Great customer service. They believe in their product and it shows.
I have tried tinctures from several companies and was disappointed. The products were either weak or way expensive. I took a chance after seeing this company mentioned on a Reditt forum. This is now the only oil I will use. The price,quality, and customer service are superb.