NEW PRODUCT! 6,000 mg Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Drops 120 ml
- 50 mg CBD and 2.5mg THC per ml.
- Perfect for beginners or those who prefer lower doses of CBD, while maintaining the same THC content per ml as our other full-spectrum Oil Drops.
- Contains less-than 0.3% THC
- 120 one-ml servings per bottle.
- Graduated dropper for accurate serving size.
- Ingredients: MCT Coconut Oil, Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract.
- View Third-Party Test Results Here
- Our Full-Spectrum Drops are derived from hemp grown in the USA that is CO2 extracted for superior quality. To ensure quality and efficacy, each batch is comprehensively third-party tested by ISO 17025 accredited, state licensed, and bonded laboratories. Place desired amount under the tongue, and hold for up to 90 seconds for best results. Swallow with water. Activation time is 15-120 minutes.
I heard about this brand on Reddit and after some research, I was very satisfied with the value of the product. Although I am somewhat new to CBD, I am finding it very helpful in combatting panic attacks and *******.
I first bought into Alliant after seeing great reviews on Reddit. I’ve experienced fantastic ******* and **** relief with both the 50MG and 200MG CBD doses. The taste is pleasant and the potency is perfect for me. There is no reason to pay double or triple the price from competitors when Alliant is selling a superior product at a fraction of the cost.
Really love the price of these but.. they don’t do much for me. No matter how much I take I don’t feel any effects. I don’t use it often either!
I was surprised at how well this CBD helps me considering it's much cheaper than other CBD brands I've purchased from. I take CBD each night to help me fall asleep and not clench my teeth.
Hi. Thanks for reaching out. I love your approach & really enjoyed talking with you, but honestly it's hard to feel much effect from the 50:2.5 MCT oil. I'm a 74 yr old, retired researcher & herbalist with mild cognitive impairment and stress/*******/depression issues. I love the homemade CBD dominant sublingual tinctures that I can't afford to make since the covid inflation. I might get more out of your 50:2.5 if it were a rapidly absorbed ethanol tincture and would love to drop by for a private in-depth chat. What's a good time of day for this?